- An employee that is tired of working for someone else?
- Are you a new entrepreneur looking for tips and solutions to start your business?
- Are you excited to start a company but are not sure how you are going to afford it?
Then this is the book for YOU!
In “How to Start Your Business with $100,” Ja-Naé Duane will walk you step-by-step through:
- What You Need to Start a Business
- How to Successfully Outsource Areas of Your Business
- How to Do it on Less than $100!
It is really that easy!
Who is Ja-Naé?
Strategist, artist, creative economist, and author of “How to Start Your Business with $100” Ja-Naé Duane, has been written up and seen in dozens of media, including by Associated Press, NPR, Classical Singer Magazine, Boston Globe, and Business Week. Mostly recognized for her diverse skill set and unwaivering commitment to improving the quality of life for our global community, Ja-Naé was nominated as one of New England’s “Most Innovative Leaders of 2007.” She is CEO of Wild Women Entrepreneurs, CEO of Ja-Naé Duane Ventures, Co-Founder of the Massachusetts Artist Leaders Coalition, and Founder of The Leaders. Ja-Naé is also a professional opera singer, social media strategist, and a faculty member at Northeastern University.
For more of Ja-Naé’s background, visit the “Meet Ja-Naé” page.
Want Ja-Naé Duane’s book on Starting a Business with $100? Get it Now for Less than $21!