Ja-Naé Duane’s “How to Start Your Business with $100″ Includes:
- Over 197 resources and tools to help you start your business
- Guide to branding your business
- Marketing tips to use in a B2B and B2C market
- Budgeting and Financial research
- Joint Venture Contract Template
- Proven negotiating techniques
- How to build a website with very little money
- Integration of email and social media
- Step-by-step guide on how to start your business within 30 days.
How to Start Your Business with $100
- Introduction: Don’t Believe Me?
- My Story and How this Book can Help You!
- How I Got Here: The Life of a Polymath
- Step I: Why Should I Start My Own Business?
- Top 10 Reasons I Became an Entrepreneur
- Step II: Where to Begin?
- What’s in a Name?
- The Secret to Branding
- How to Create Your Power Team
- Getting Down to Business
- Step III: Spreading the Love
- BuzzArtist: Marketing Strategies for the Savvy Businessperson
- Strategic Partnerships
- Step IV: Want Freedom and Flexibility?
- 80/20 Baby! Outsourcing
- Tools and Services
- The Importance of Passive Income
- Step V: Want the Secret to Winning?
- How to Negotiate
- Where did I spend my $100
- One-Month Action Plan
- Index of Resources
- Absolute MUSTS!
- Ja-Naé’s “A” list
What people are saying about
How to Start Your Business with $100
“I started my business with $15 and a toothpick, so anyone can do it. Just kidding about the toothpick, but the $15 part is true and $100 would have been a dream. Ja-Naé shows you everything you need to know.”
– Jordan McAuley, CEO, Contact Any Celebrity
“Ja-Naé has all the qualities I admire in an entrepreneur–she is smart, unafraid of anything, and most of all, she understands how to create something from nothing– which, in this environment, is critical for young entrepreneurs everywhere. This is a must-read for people–especially women–starting their own business. And as a side note, from one opera-singing CEO to another, you go, girl!”
– Genevieve Thiers, Founder and CEO, Sittercity.com
“If you are looking to start a business on a shoestring, then ‘How to Start Your Business with $100′ is an excellent resource because it is so comprehensive – most books only cover one aspect of business, but this book covers everything from your name and logo, to accounting and banking, to marketing and lead generation, to partnering and bartering. Spend part of your $100 on this book!”
– Mike Volpe, Marketing Director, Hubspot.com
“Inspiring and full of practical advice, this book can help aspiring entrepreneurs to make the final leap. From Ja-Naé’s personal experiences to ideas, advice and scores of online resources, this book will energize and nourish you in this arduous but exciting and liberating journey to live the life of your passion and success.”
– Dmitry Buterin, Chief Apricot at WildApricot.com, serial entrepreneur and geek
“Chock full of concrete, actionable tips for getting a business off the ground on a shoestring. Ja-Naé’s story should be an inspiration for anyone with big dreams, but little money. She has proven that you can launch a real enterprise with little more than vision and a dedication to reaching your goals.”
– Andrew Field, CEO, PrintingForLess.com
“Sentence after sentence, ‘How to Start Your Business with $100′ is loaded with precious wisdom and tips for every entrepreneur, old or new. Business information indeed, but more importantly, Ja-Naé is a source of wisdom, spirit and inspiration proving that you can do anything – even without lots of money or experience. You’ll want to – and be able to – take on the world after reading the book!
– Alyssa Dver
Author of, “No Time Marketing”
CEO, Mint Green Marketing
BusinessWeek Female Entrepreneurs to Watch 2007
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);